Landscape lighting offers an incredible aesthetic that will enhance residential and commercial properties in Hillsdale NJ and Bergen County. Landscape lighting adds functionally and showcases the beautiful landscape design that you’ve received from Raymond Brothers Landscaping. Your property’s natural splendor well be on full display with the help of proper lighting. It will also provide safety to your family or clients, as your walkways will be illuminated.
Through the skill and planning of the landscape contractors at Raymond Brothers Landscaping Inc., we will help you create an attractive lighting portrait for your home or business. Your overall lighting scheme will be efficiently designed to enhance your landscape by highlighting its natural beauty, not by drawing attention to the bulbs and fixtures themselves, but rest assure that we only use the highest quality landscape lighting fixtures.
Raymond Brothers Landscaping, based in Hillsdale NJ, provides our services to the entirety of Northern Bergen County NJ. For over 30 years we have been the number one choice for home and business owners in need of an elite, yet affordable, landscaping company for landscape lighting. Our use of 12-volt fixtures, opposed to 120-volt fixtures, offers a safer and cost efficient advantage. They are easily concealed in planting beds and trees, as well as discretely integrated into hardscape structures. Conduit is not required for the cables, saving on the cost of materials. These fixtures can be stake-mounted so they are easily movable as the landscape design changes. Raymond Brothers Landscaping offers a wide variety of low voltage lamps to choose from.
Four issues direct the selection of the appropriate lighting for a specimen, or a point of interest: the desired effect, the purpose the lighting effect serves in the composition, the direction of light, and fixture location. These issues can be directed by the following techniques:
- Front-lighting reveals or create shape, ties the composition together, and provides details and color to the view of the landscapes features. It can also reduce or emphasize texture based on fixture distance from the plant.
- Side-lighting emphasizes texture of your landscape’s plants and creates shadows on nearby vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Up-lighting creates dramatic effects on plants, such as glowing, shadows, and halos. It highlights key details of flowers, shrubbery, and trees, so they can be enjoyed around the clock.
- Down-lighting mimics the direction of the sun and moon. It provides strong accent lighting or soft fill lighting to accentuate detail and color.
- Path-lighting is used to create a symmetrical pattern of landscape lighting to help navigate your yard or business complex at night. These fully shielded fixtures will be positioned along landscape cutouts and pathways to add safety, security, and visibility after the sun goes down.
Landscape lighting has the ability to transform a residential or commercial property to create safe, functionality, and beautiful environment to appeal to your style and taste. Its aesthetic value will add style and equity to any home or business. It also offers security and additional time to enjoy your surroundings while bringing an entirely new look to your landscape after sunset. When you’re ready to add landscaping lighting in Hillsdale NJ, Woodcliff Lake NJ, Washington Township NJ, Westwood NJ, River Vale NJ, Montvale NJ, Park Ridge NJ, Old Tappan NJ, and other towns in Northern Bergen County, contact Raymond Brothers Landscaping today.